Bangalore, 14 July 2017: Newcastle University Business Excellence Scholarships are available to outstanding students entering selected Master’s courses in 2017.
Scholarship awards of £5,000 are payable towards the cost of tuition fees and will be awarded to high achieving students.
£5,000 towards the cost of tuition fees will be awarded to high achieving international students commencing one of the specified Master’s degree courses for 2017 entry.
The students will be considered for a Business Excellence Scholarship if they hold an unconditional offer for 2017 entry onto one of the Business School’s Master’s courses with the exception of the following courses:
· Finance, Accounting and Business Graduate Diploma
· Operations Management (Dual Award) MSc/MSc
· Advanced International Business Management (Dual Award) MSc/MSc
· Advanced International Business Management and Marketing (Dual Award) MSc/MSc
Students should also meet the following criteria:
· hold an unconditional offer of admission
· have obtained a UK 1st Class Honours Degree or its international equivalent by the final scholarship deadline
· have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation
· hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English) by the final scholarship deadline
· Only applicants that meet the criteria for direct entry onto the Master’s programme will be considered.
There is no application process for this scholarship. All applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and hold unconditional offers will be considered