Pic – 1 (L-R) Mr. B Padmanabha, Vice President, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, Mr. N Raja, Director & Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Toyota Kirloskar Motor & Mr. Akitoshi Takemura, Sr. Vice President, Toyota Kirloskar Motor at the launch of ‘TOYOTA CONNECT’- smartphone app based Connected services
Pic – 2 Mr. Akitoshi Takemura, Sr. Vice President, Toyota Kirloskar Motor unveiling the ‘TOYOTA CONNECT’ smartphone app
Pic – 3 (L-R) Mr. B Padmanabha, Vice President, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, Mr. N Raja, Director & Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, Mr. Akitoshi Takemura, Sr. Vice President, Toyota Kirloskar Motor & Mr. Makoto Aihara, General Manager, e-Toyota Division, Toyota Motor Corporation at the launch of “TOYOTA CONNECT’- smartphone app based Connected services
Toyota Kirloskar Motor launches
‘TOYOTA CONNECT’ smartphone app based Connected services
• Connected Services with Human Touch deliver solutions tackling urban mobility, vehicle ownership & emergency support needs of its Indian customers.
• Key services are Assisted Navigation with 24×7 Operator Service, Online Service appointment with ePayment, GPS Location based Road Side assistance.
• Toyota Connect India Smartphone app available on Android & iOS platforms exclusively for Toyota’s existing and new customers.
• Assisted Navigation with 24×7 dedicated Operator Service: A unique Assisted Navigation service with personalized search support to find any destination of choice, anytime.
• Immersive Navigation experience: Detailed 3D downloadable maps with Live Traffic updates, Enlarged views of Junction & Intersection, Lane guidance, Voice guidance, Speed limit display, upcoming Toll booth voice announcements & more.
• Vehicle Maintenance: Comprehensive ownership support with Timely vehicle Service Reminders, Online Service Appointment & Convenient e-Payments.
• Emergency Service: Enjoy Peace of mind with 24X7 Location (GPS) based Road side Assistance support & simple DIY contents.
• Convenience: Assisted Navigation, Personalized Operator Service, Hassle free ePayments
• Delightful Ownership Experience: Online Service Appointments, Live Service Status, Easy DIY guides.
• Complete Peace of Mind: Location based Road Side Assistance, Toyota Dealer Locator, Timely service reminders & notifications.
Bangalore , 11th July 2017 – In line with its ‘Customer First’ philosophy, Toyota Kirloskar Motor today announced the launch of TOYOTA CONNECT INDIA, a smart phone application based connected services which caters to customer’s mobility & ownership needs in a personalized manner. With this launch Toyota aims at delivering convenience, complete peace of mind while on the road and sheer delight of owning a Toyota Car. The app can be used by customers for all models of Toyota and is available on Android and IOS platform. This futuristic connectivity platform gives customers access to Toyota’s global standards of connected services to Indian customers.
TOYOTA CONNECT INDIA is a fully integrated cloud based connected service platform supported by a dedicated & specialized call center, Toyota’s dealer networks and service providers. Toyota Connect app is an ideal companion of customers on the go and makes sure they can reach Toyota at all places and all times for any assistance.
Toyota Connect app unleashes a world full of interesting features to ensure enhanced ownership pleasure of customers. It offers a unique service of assisted navigation with 24*7 dedicated call centre which helps users to navigate to destination with utmost ease. With an aim to provide a convenient and engaging travel experience, Toyota Connect offers Immersive Navigation Experience with 3D offline maps, lane guidance, speed limit display, enlarged junction and intersection views and real time traffic updates which guides customers to congestion free routes to their destinations. Toyota aims at further enhancing the ‘Customer Satisfaction’ level with the launch of Toyota Connect. To further add to the delight of owning a Toyota Car, Toyota Connect has an intelligent feature of timely service reminders, online service appointments, live service status and convenient e-payment facility.
Speaking about the all-new service offering, Mr. Akitoshi Takemura, Sr. Vice President, Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, “TOYOTA CONNECT INDIA is in line with our “Customer First” philosophy which promises of convenience, Peace of Mind & a Delightful ownership experience. Customers will undoubtedly appreciate the purposeful services like Assisted Navigation, Online Service appointment with ePayment & GPS location based Road side assistance designed to satiate the discerning Indian customer’s distinctive needs. We have leveraged our global legacy of superior customer experience to launch a service with a strong human connect. We believe the app will redefine ownership experience by establishing a seamless contact point with Toyota customers at all times, so that they feel Toyota is always there for me.
We are the first auto manufacturer offering a dedicated operator service to provide Assisted Navigation like advanced countries. Through our brand new dedicated & personalized operator service, our dealerships & service providers, we will provide the strong Human Touch in our connected services for our valued customers. We certainly believe ‘Toyota Connect’ will help us in further enhancing our customer satisfaction levels and help us in constantly being in touch with our customers.”
Speaking at the launch event, Mr. N Raja, Director & Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, “We are delighted to launch the Connected services for our Indian customers today. This is in line with our relentless efforts to be a benchmark in customer satisfaction. Toyota’s principle of Customer First exists for the purpose of providing customers with products and services that earn their smiles. With the launch of ‘Toyota Connect’, we aim at ensuring a seamless, convenient and pleasing ownership experience for Toyota customers. Hence, the platform has been built with careful consideration and application of our global standards of customer privacy and data security.
In the fast paced digital world, we are always working hard to be at the forefront of technology driven change and innovation. With this launch, we aim to play a big role in creating a prosperous mobility society by connecting people, vehicles, and society with an intuitive and responsive technology.” added Mr Raja
TOYOTA CONNECT will be available for all Toyota vehicles owners & users and can be accessed by registering in the Toyota Connect smartphone app.
7. Index :
1. Brand Logo
2. App Logo
3. Route Guidance (Navigation)
4. 3D Maps (Navigation)
5. My Toyota (Service Appointment, ePayment)
6. Emergency (Location based Road Side Assistance)
7. App Page
Overview of TKM
Company name Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited
Equity participation TMC: 89%, Kirloskar Group: 11%
Number of employees Approx. 7, 000 +
Land area Approx. 432 acres (approx.1,700,000 m2)
Building area 74,000 m2
Total Installed Production capacity Upto 3,10,000 units
Overview of TKM 1st Plant:
Established October 1997 (start of production: December 1999)
Products Innova, Fortuner manufactured in India.
Prado, Land Cruiser and Prius imported as CBUs.
Installed Production capacity Upto 1,00,000 units
Overview of TKM 2nd Plant:
Start of Production December 2010
Location On the site of Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited, Bidadi
Products Corolla Altis, Etios, Etios Liva, Etios Cross, Camry & Camry Hybrid
Installed Production capacity Upto 2,10,000 units