Tata Sky celebrates World Labour Day with its ongoing services such as ‘ Tata Sky Smart Manager’ and ‘Tata SkyEnglish’ that will enable young professionals in upskilling themselves in today’s competitive and service-led economy.
· Large part of our Indian economy is evolving from Farming to Services sector
· Indian workforce must hence prepare for a service economy enabled future
· However, the workforce lack soft skills to perform in a service-led economy as per multiple surveys
· With the opening up of platforms such as DTH, Indian job seekers have started empowering themselves by polishing their soft skills
· Young professionals can now upskill themselves with Tata Sky Smart Manager and Tata Sky English