Bangalore, March 31, 2017: With World Health Day being celebrated on April 7th, St Martha’s Hospital offers a plethora of health check-ups to encourage people to come forward, be examined and take preventive care where necessary. All of the packages offered will be at discounted rates to encourage people to set the monetary aspect aside and come forward. These camps will be held for a week, between April 3rd to April 9th, 8.30AM to 1.00PM, to ensure that the program is more accessible to a larger number of people.
Speaking on the introduction of the health check-up programs, Sr. Shanty, the Nursing Superintendent of St Martha’s Hospital says, “We strongly believe in the idea that early detection will save lives. The health check-ups offered are basic yet integral to the overall our commitment to women, we have specialized camps for women”.
The camps on offer are
1. Breast cancer screening, including a mammography of both breasts, an FNAC in case of an abnormal result, free consultation with a Gyn & Surgeon at Rs 1300/-
2. Osteoporosis health check-up, with two options of Bone Mineral densitometry with Single Side Vitamin D3 or Whole body Vitamin D3 tests – Rs 1800/-
3. Diabetic health check-up with a full urine and blood panel including diet counselling and consultation Rs 1200/-
4. Ante-natal package specific to each trimester with a host of tests at Rs 4000/-
For Men and Women
5. Oral and dental screening with an Othopantomography test and free consultation at Rs 350/-
6. Spine Disorder check-up BMD single site test, spine flexion and extension test and Vitamin D3 test at Rs 2500/-
7. General male and female health check-ups with blood and urine panels along with free consultation with dietitian and doctor for Rs 1200/-
For prior appointments call 9986726648.