Bangalore, March 31, 2017: With World Health Day being celebrated on April 7th, St Martha’s Hospital offers a plethora of health check-ups to encourage people to come forward, be examined and take preventive care where necessary. All of the packages offered will be at discounted rates to encourage people to set the monetary aspect aside and come forward. These camps will be held for a week, between April 3rd to April 9th, 8.30AM to 1.00PM, to ensure that the program is more accessible to a larger number of people.
Speaking on the introduction of the health check-up programs, Sr. Shanty, the Nursing Superintendent of St Martha’s Hospital says, “We strongly believe in the idea that early detection will save lives. The health check-ups offered are basic yet integral to the overall our commitment to women, we have specialized camps for women”.
The camps on offer are
1. Breast cancer screening, including a mammography of both breasts, an FNAC in case of an abnormal result, free consultation with a Gyn & Surgeon at Rs 1300/-
2. Osteoporosis health check-up, with two options of Bone Mineral densitometry with Single Side Vitamin D3 or Whole body Vitamin D3 tests – Rs 1800/-
3. Diabetic health check-up with a full urine and blood panel including diet counselling and consultation Rs 1200/-
4. Ante-natal package specific to each trimester with a host of tests at Rs 4000/-
For Men and Women
5. Oral and dental screening with an Othopantomography test and free consultation at Rs 350/-
6. Spine Disorder check-up BMD single site test, spine flexion and extension test and Vitamin D3 test at Rs 2500/-
7. General male and female health check-ups with blood and urine panels along with free consultation with dietitian and doctor for Rs 1200/-
For prior appointments call 9986726648.
Enters into partnership for healthcare services with around 300 capacity bedded hospital with over 2 decades of operational expertise
Bengaluru, 31st March 2017- Narayana Hrudayalaya Surgical Hospital Private Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Narayana Hrudayalaya Limited, has entered into definitive agreements to partner with Dharamshila Cancer Foundation & Research Centre for the provision of healthcare services at ‘Dharamshila Hospital & Research Centre’ in Delhi. The facility, presently an oncology focused unit, would be upgraded to a state-of the-art superspeciality tertiary care unit.
Located in East Delhi, the hospital has been operational since 1994 and has achieved operating revenues of INR 595 mn for 9 months period ended December 2016. With a robust platform to make significant inroads in an attractive healthcare market like NCR, NH shall be committed to deliver high quality affordable healthcare services encompassing its core values of Innovation & Efficiency, Compassionate care, Accountability, Respect for all and Excellence as a culture.
Following NH’s asset-right engagement framework, this facility considerably reduces NH’s time-to- market with limited capital outlay. It bolsters NH’s newly established Northern cluster which includes Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Narayana Super Speciality Hospital in Kakriyal, Jammu which has received an overwhelming response within 1st year of operations.
Commenting on the announcement, Dr. Ashutosh Raghuvanshi, Vice Chairman, Managing Director and Group CEO, Narayana Hrudayalaya Limited, said “This marks our maiden foray in NCR and highlights our emphasis on asset-right model of growth. This is in line with our objective of creating a strong cluster around NCR like our existing ones in Karnataka and Eastern region. This opportunity allows us to capitalize on a significant head-start we get in terms of a hospital with over 20 years track record of profitable operations in a geography of our interest. We shall continue to scout for such meaningful opportunities in Northern India which could help cement our presence across the region.”
About Narayana Hrudayalaya Limited
Founded in 2000 by Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty and headquartered in Bengaluru, Narayana Hrudayalaya Limited is one of the leading healthcare service providers in India operating a chain of multispecialty, tertiary and primary healthcare facilities. The Company has a network of 23 hospitals and 7 heart centres across India and single hospital overseas at Cayman Islands with over 5,600 operational beds across all its centres with potential to reach a capacity of over 6,900 beds.
With the impending 2020 Tokyo Olympics, VFS Global augments its collaboration with the Government of Japan with new facilities in 13 cities
BENGALARU: VFS Global, in partnership with the Embassy of Japan in India, is expanding the network of Japan Visa Application Centres across the country, bringing visa application facilities to applicants in 13 additional cities in India.
As part of the country-wide rollout, VFS Global today launched Visa Application Centres in the South Indian cities of Chennai, Bengaluru, Pondicherry, Hyderabad, Cochin and Trivandrum. Earlier this month, on 10 March 2017, a centrally-accessible and well-connected centre was launched in Mumbai, and on 03 March 2017, a full-fledged Visa Application Centre started operations in Kolkata.
So far, New Delhi, Chandigarh, and Jalandhar were the only cities where applicants could submit Japan visa applications through VFS Global centres. Applicants from other cities in India had to submit their visa applications, either in person or through a travel agent, at the Japanese Consulates in Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Bengaluru or through the submission facilities arranged in Amritsar, Ludhiana, Dehradun, Agra and Guwahati.
The network expansion comes close on the heels of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Japan in November 2016. During this visit, Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe expressed his intention to enhance the bilateral relationship with India by expanding the number of Japan Visa Application Centres for Indian nationals.
Speaking about the launch, His Excellency Mr. Kenji Hiramatsu, Ambassador of Japan to India, said, “India is an important market for the tourism sector in Japan. In 2016, approximately 1, 23, 000 Indians visited Japan. I see enormous potential in the Indian market. The opening of multiple centres across India is a major step towards enhancing people-to-people exchanges and the cultural relationship between the two countries.”
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Vinay Malhotra, COO – Middle East and South Asia,
VFS ¬Global, said, “With the opening of the Japan Visa Application Centres across India, travellers to Japan will now get their visas processed through our professionally managed services. We are confident that these centres will positively contribute to the strong ties of travel between the two countries, by maintaining best-in-class standards of service quality for applicants.”
The new centres will be a combination of full-fledged Visa Application Centres, where processing will take place at the centre itself, and submission centres, where applicants can submit their application and collect the receipt against the submission. The applications from the submission centres will then be forwarded to the respective main hubs for processing.
Centres and submission facilities have been launched as per the following schedule:
• In North India, the existing centres were complemented by submission facilities launched in Jaipur and Gurgaon on 17 February 2017.
• East India is covered by a main Visa Application Centre in Kolkata, launched on 03 March 2017.
• For the Western region, on 10 March 2017, a Visa Application Centre was launched in Mumbai, with Ahmedabad, Pune and Goa having submission facilities, where applicants can submit applications.
• In the South, centres in Chennai, Bengaluru, Pondicherry, Hyderabad, Cochin and Trivandrum commence operations on 31 March 2017.
VFS Global has served the Government of Japan since 2010, and also manages Japan visa processing services in Sri Lanka, Russia, Thailand, P.R. China, and Vietnam.
Key features of the centres include:
• Conveniently located, easily accessible and spacious centres
• Professional and responsive staff with local language capability, dedicated to handle visa queries and applications
• Automated queue government system for smoother and quicker submissions
• Dedicated website to provide information on visa categories, fees, and other application related details
• Contact centre and email support to answer queries
• 100% secure handling of documents and personal information
• Photocopying and photo-booth facilities
• Online tracking of application status available through the website and SMS alerts
• Convenient and secure courier-return of visa documents to address of choice
• In-VAC feedback forms, and online feedback services
About VFS Global
VFS Global is the world’s largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. With 2266 Application Centres, operations in 127 countries across five continents and over 140 million applications processed as on
28 February 2017, VFS Global serves the interests of 51 client governments. VFS Global’s worldwide operations are certified ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management System, ISO 27001:2013 for Information Security Management System and ISO 14001:2004 for Environmental Management System. For more information, please visit http://www.vfsglobal.com